EZ Adjust Bed Rail
The EZ Adjust Bed Rail functions as both a bed rail and bed handle. It hold claim to one of the most versatile bed rails on the market thanks to the patented design that allows the rail to extend in length and pivot downward after being installed. Fits most regular and adjustable beds.
- Bed Rail: Adjustable length for use as a fall prevention bed rail or a bedside handle
- Adjustable: Bed rail easily adjusts from 66cm to 86cm to 106cm
- Collapsible: Rail folds down to side of the bed
- Reversible: Can be placed on either side of the bed
- Dual Safety Strap: Secures to bed frame with included Safety Strap
- Fits mattress thickness of: 30cm - 45cm
- Width of Rail: Locks in place at 66cmn 86cm and 106cm after installed on bed
- Height of Rail: 58cm high from base of mattress
- Gap Between Rails: 7.6cm
- Bed Type: Attaches to any home or common adjustable bed with included safety strap
- Weight of Product: 6.35kg
- Weight Capacity: 136kg
- Installs in minutes with 4 bolts and a small spanner (included)
CAUTION: This product should be used to assist bed mobility and safety and should not be used as a restraint. Please do not use this product if it may prevent the user from exiting their bed safely in the case of an emergency. All precautions included with this product must be followed to ensure safety.
Rest of North Island: $25.00
South Island: $35.00
Delivered by Aramex (Fastway) Couriers with 1-3 working days expected delivery time (delays may apply over certain periods only). Some assembly required.