The UriBag® is a convenient solution. Its compact storage tube, efficient shape and Latex construction are superior to any existing product for women. In every detail, the UriBag® is an improvement for the user. Light, but durable, the UriBag's snap-lock seal does not leak. It is easily stored and can be used discreetly, sealed, then emptied and washed later.
Many women who are incontinent or who use wheelchairs or who have limited mobility may have difficulty urinating in places that lack special facilities. Traditional products that are used to collect and transport urine, such as hospital bottles, are bulky and conspicuous.
- The UriBag® F is more convenient than adapted toilets and is available whenever needed.
- It requires only minimal privacy and may be used while either sitting or standing. An aid to personal freedom, The UriBag ®F can be stored in a purse or handbag.
- For medical patients as well as a practical solution for traveling or camping, the UriBag ®F is an ultramodern, discrete alternative.
The UriBag® is a practical solution. Applications for the UriBag® are not limited to medical patients.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR URIBAG F
- First remove the cap, and only then slide the latex bag from the tube.
- After use, the Uribag F can be rinsed with water (preferably hot water), and from time to time with soapy water.
- Once the Uribag F has been emptied and rinsed clean, re-position the cap by turning it 1/4 and push the air out the bag.
- Put the latex bag into the tube.
- Turn the cap back 1/4 and close the cover with a click.
INFORMATION FOR URIBAG F
- If you will not be using the Uribag F for a longer period of time, you should ensure that inside of the latex bag is dry.
- For reasons of hygiene, you are advised to keep your Uribag F strictly for your own personal use.
- People with a hypersensitive reaction to latex should not use the Uribag F.
- The Uribag F should be exposed to ultraviolet light (daylight and sunlight) and oily substances as little as possible.
- Do not allow the Uribag F to come into contact with sharp objects, and do not handle the Uribag F with chemical agents and/or greasy substances.
- The Uribag F has a maximum content of approximately 1200 ml.
- The liner is made of latex, a 100% natural product. If used frequently, wear may therefore occur sooner.
- NZ National Delivery: $4.00
Delivered by Aramex (Fastway) Couriers with 1-3 working days expected delivery time (delays may apply over certain periods only).
Rural Delivery: Expected time frames may vary. Additional charges may apply.